Inukshuk Jewelry Necklace
Merchandise returned after 30 days will be issued an VOILA Gift Card in the amount of the current selling price.
* Regular priced item; returned within 14 days, customer will receive refund of the original payment within two weeks of our store receiving your item back.
* Sale and Clearance items; customer can receive a store credit or exchange for a different size if available. Please allow two weeks to receive all exchanges.
Shipping is not refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all exchanges or refunds.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 220.127.116.113 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ship all Returns items to this address:
VOILA par Andréanne – Returns
303-421 Mulvey Ave.
For your utmost protection, we do not retain your credit card information. If your credit card information is needed for a refund or exchange, you might receive a call from one of our loyal teammates to obtain the necessary information.
Designer's Notes: Hand carved jewelry. These creations were carved, designed and created by Marie-Josée, Andreanne's identical twin sister. She started collaborating with team VOILÀ to incorporate beautiful accessories within the collection.
- Each pieces are hand carved, therefore, each have a unique look to it
- Caribou Antler bone hand carving
- Hypoallergenic chain made for sensitive skin
- Adjustable lengths
Is a tool of survival and a symbol of unselfish acts of the Inuit people. Each stone is a separate entity, yet each supports, And is supported by the one above and the one below it. No one piece is any more or any less important than the other. It’s strength lies in its unity. The Inukshuk reminds us to be strong but not rude, be kind but not weak, be humble but not timid and be proud but not arrogant.