Bamboo All Season Hi-Rise Legging- Print Catherine Vine
Merchandise returned after 30 days will be issued an VOILA Gift Card in the amount of the current selling price.
* Regular priced item; returned within 14 days, customer will receive refund of the original payment within two weeks of our store receiving your item back.
* Sale and Clearance items; customer can receive a store credit or exchange for a different size if available. Please allow two weeks to receive all exchanges.
Shipping is not refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all exchanges or refunds.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 22.214.171.1243 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ship all Returns items to this address:
VOILA par Andréanne – Returns
303-421 Mulvey Ave.
For your utmost protection, we do not retain your credit card information. If your credit card information is needed for a refund or exchange, you might receive a call from one of our loyal teammates to obtain the necessary information.
Designer's Notes: Comfortable polished full length leggings made with Voilà's signature fabric - super soft lightweight Bamboo Viscose, Organic Cotton & Lycra. Layer with our tunics, jackets and bumwarmers over them for maximum coziness. Authentic metis hand drawn Catherine's vine.
- All Season - Lightweight
- Wide waistband / tummy control / won't dig in
- No side seam for ultimate comfort
- Light and lustrous with just the right amount of stretch
- Print Catherine's Vine Design
Size & Fit:
- WE OFFER FREE CUSTOM HEMMING: if you wish to have your leggings hemmed please add your height in the note section at checkout
- Fit: Fitted
- Rise: 3.5" control top waist band
- Length: Ankle
- Lightweight and stretchy
- Inseam length Approximately 28"
- Model shown is 5'9" wearing XS
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold and on delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Materials: 60% Bamboo Viscose / 35% Organic Cotton / 5% LYCRA®
- Not fleeced-lined
Design: Catherine’s Vine:
The Grey Nuns first introduced silk embroidery to the Red River Métis in 1844. Métis women used silk embroidery to decorate their clothing. They established a mission school in Ile-à-La Crosse where Catherine was born. Andréanne’s métis ancestor Catherine, embroidered in the « Lake Winnipeg Small flower style ». This style was generally made up of tiny sinuous flowers, long leaves and tendrils. The flowers were often rosettes, layered in shades of reds and pinks. From samples of Catherine’s embroidery, still owned by her family, Andréanne was inspired to create the design she calls Catherine’s Vine.