Bamboo WINTER Legging- Print Catherine Vine
Designer's Notes: These Voilà signature leggings have been a best seller for 7 years in a row. An authentic Métis design and tasteful placement has customers coming back year after year. Our classic cut, style and fit hasn't changed since Andréanne created her custom Bamboo fleece-lined fabric back in 2010 under specific guidelines, making her fabric long-lasting and high quality.
Best Bamboo Fleece-lined Leggings made in Canada.
- Wide waistband / tummy control / won't dig in
- No side seam for ultimate comfort
- Warm and cozy Bamboo fleece-lined
- Light and lustrous with just the right amount of stretch
- Heritage print: Catherine's Vine Design
- Maternity friendly
- Curve friendly ( please note; size XL fits up to 1X)
Size & Fit
- WE OFFER FREE CUSTOM HEMMING: if you wish to have your leggings hemmed please add your height/ inseam in the note section at checkout. *Please Note: Adding a custom hem to your online order is perfect for when you are re-ordering or have already tried on an item. For first time item purchases that you are unsure of, we would recommend to order without a personalized hem or alterations so that a return or exchange would be possible.
- Fit: Fitted
- Rise: 3.5" control top waist band
- Inseam length Approximately 28"
- Model shown is 5'9" wearing XS
- Materials: 87% Bamboo Viscose / 8% Organic Cotton / 5% LYCRA®
- Special Garment Care: Protect your print! Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold and on delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
Story of Catherine’s Vine
The Grey Nuns first introduced silk embroidery to the Red River Métis in 1844. Métis women used silk embroidery to decorate their clothing. They established a mission school in Ile-à-La Crosse where Catherine Lacerte Mulaire was born. Andréanne’s métis ancestor Catherine, embroidered in the « Lake Winnipeg Small flower style ». This style was generally made up of tiny sinuous flowers, long leaves and tendrils. The flowers were often rosettes, layered in shades of reds and pinks. From samples of Catherine’s embroidery, still owned by her family, Andréanne was inspired to create the design she calls Catherine’s Vine.
HOW TO MESURE
BUST : Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
WAIST (for tops) : Measure around your natural waistline—right where your hips start. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
WAIST ( for bottoms) : Measure around your natural waistline—right where your hips start. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
HIPS : With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you'll have enough room to move comfortably.
Our customer service team provides personalized service via phone and email. We can help you with all of your wardrobe needs. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-204-231-1433
If you see a Maternity Friendly caption on an item it means that the design can be worn when you are pregnant. We designed the garment in such a way to allow your belly to grow while remaining stylish and comfortable. The piece is also a great transition item, meaning you can wear it after the baby is born. We feel it is important to look stylish, comfortable and at ease in maternity friendly designs. How do you find your size? Customers generally up size if you are intending to wear the item when pregnant. Note that these pieces are great for the 1st to 6th month. Then you can put it aside to wear after the baby is born.
We recommend these washing instruction for ALL of our fabrics blends.
For best results:
- Wash cold, delicate cycle
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Garments may shrink a max 3-4% if washed and dried in hot water
- If your garment is colour blocked then the best method is to wash the garment in cold water and immediately remove and hang/ lay flat to dry
For all printed and embroidered garments: Turn inside out before washing, wash in COLD WATER, delicate cycle. This will help to keep the colour and detail lasting longer.
Viscose from Bamboo / organic cotton is as easy to care for as any cotton t-shirt, with one exception: it is heavy when wet. Laying flat to dry when possible will help eliminate stretch when wet garments are heavy. We recommend washing on the delicate cycle with similar soft garments (no rough denim or your child’s Velcro gym shorts!).
If you don’t find the answer that you are looking for, please email us. We’re happy to help!
Easy-to-follow instructions for returns and exchanges will be included in your shipment. Any refunds will be issued in the same tender as the purchase. Please note, processing of online returns may take up to 5 business days. Depending on your credit card company, the credit should appear on your statement within 2 billing cycles.
*Regular priced items: items returned unworn, with tags attached and with original receipt within 14 days of purchase will receive a full refund of the original payment, or can be returned for exchange/store credit up to 30 days.
*Sale items: can only be exchanged or returned for store credit, unworn and with original tags attached, along with original receipt within 14 days of the purchase.
*Clearance items: All clearance items are FINAL SALE.
*Custom or altered items: Custom orders, re-cuts and any altered items (including hemming) are FINAL SALE and therefore non-refundable.
Shipping is non-refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all exchanges or refunds.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 18.104.22.1683 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ship all Returns items to this address:
VOILA par Andréanne – Returns
303-421 Mulvey Ave.
For your utmost protection, we do not retain your credit card information. If your credit card information is needed for a refund or exchange, you might receive a call from one of our loyal teammates to obtain the necessary information.