Bamboo WINTER Hi-Rise Legging - Print Spirit of the North
Merchandise returned after 30 days will be issued an VOILA Gift Card in the amount of the current selling price.
* Regular priced item; returned within 14 days, customer will receive refund of the original payment within two weeks of our store receiving your item back.
* Sale and Clearance items; customer can receive a store credit or exchange for a different size if available. Please allow two weeks to receive all exchanges.
Shipping is not refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all exchanges or refunds.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 220.127.116.113 or by email at email@example.com
Please ship all Returns items to this address:
VOILA par Andréanne – Returns
303-421 Mulvey Ave.
For your utmost protection, we do not retain your credit card information. If your credit card information is needed for a refund or exchange, you might receive a call from one of our loyal teammates to obtain the necessary information.
Designer's Notes: These Voilà signature leggings have been a best seller for 7 years in a row. A proud indigenous design and tasteful placement has customers coming back year after year. Our classic cut, style and fit hasn't changed since Andreanne created her custom Bamboo Fleece fabric back in 2010. We recommend wearing them with skirts, tunics long cardigans.
- Wide waistband / tummy control / won't dig in
- No side seam for ultimate comfort
- Bamboo Fleece lined
- Maternity Friendly
- Curve friendly ( please note; size XL fits up to 1X)
- Light and lustrous with just the right amount of stretch
- Heritage print: Spirit of the North
Size & Fit:
- WE OFFER FREE CUSTOM HEMMING: if you wish to have your leggings hemmed please add your height in the note section at checkout
- Fit: Fitted
- Rise: 3.5" control top waist band
- Lightweight and stretchy
- Inseam length Approximately 31"
- Model shown is 5'8" wearing XS
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold and on delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Materials: 87% Bamboo fleece/ 8% Organic cotton/ 5% LYCRA®
Story of Spirit of The North:
To the Inuit people the Polar Bear is regarded as the embodiment of the spirit of the North, an animal who possesses ancient wisdom. The Aboriginal Plains people used Eagle feathers in ceremonies as a symbol of respect and healing. David Albert, an Aboriginal Métis artist, captured the beauty and essence of both, using a Haida style in his design.