VOILÀ Job Opportunity
Title: Trade Show Specialist
Position: Trade Show Specialist
Employer: Andréanne Designs Inc. operating as Voilà par Andréanne
Hours of work: Part-time with possibility of Full-time
Will vary. Must be available evenings and week-ends and able to travel
Location: 303-421 Mulvey Ave, East ,Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reports to: Director of Sales
Start Date – July 2017
Voilà par Andréanne is looking for part-time with possibility of full-time Trade Show Specialist.
Are you the type of person who loves to travel? The position requires you to work independently and proactively, exercising a significant degree of initiative. You must possess sound judgment combined with strong organization and interpersonal skills. You must love sales. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet with you.
As a tradeshow specialist you will be responsible to:
- Organize the logistics of shipping merchandise to specific tradeshows
- Organize the logistics of travel and accommodations to specific trade shows
- Organize and supervise the local sales assistant for each trade show
- Assemble and disassemble product booth at tradeshows across Canada
- Merchandise the styles in the booth to effectively market the Voilà brand
- Deliver excellent service to all customers entering the booth to ensure ongoing sales
- Follow up with all customers ordering and purchasing custom orders from tradeshows
- Address any customer issues and ensure that resolution is achieved
- Represent and endorse the Voila par Andréanne brand in a professional and positive manner
- Continually develop and cultivate new customer base
- Develop a strategy to have customers register (give e-mails & coordinates)
- Maintain and update client lists
- Prepare sales objectives for each tradeshow based on previous sales
- Take inventory after each specific tradeshow
- Report on sales progress, customer feedback and activities after each tradeshow
- Prepare merchandise for re-shipping
• Prepare annual sales projections
Required job Skills
- Post-secondary education and evidence of related experience in the fashion industry
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Valid Passport
- Flexibility to travel weekly/monthly and during weekends during the busy season
- Physically able to lift more than 30 lbs.
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking skills and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong sales and closing techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness
- Self-confident, self-motivated, results oriented, and success driven
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Stylist and passion in fashion an asset
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
Andréanne Designs Inc. is an Indigenous fashion design company whose core values are to make women feel good inside and out. Respectful of the environment, Voilà gets her unique and sustainable fabric milled in Canada under Andréanne’s specifications using natural fibres and eco-dyes. Using fair labour practices, all products are designed, cut and assembled in the Winnipeg location. The authentic indigenous-inspired prints are produced in small runs to ensure quality.
How To Apply
Please send the following information to email@example.com
- A short cover letter in English or French, explaining how your past experience and personal characteristics relate to this posting.
- Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: Aboriginal Peoples and Visible Minorities.