Blouson Spirit Tunic-SALE
Merchandise returned after 30 days will be issued an VOILA Gift Card in the amount of the current selling price.
* Regular priced item; returned within 14 days, customer will receive refund of the original payment within two weeks of our store receiving your item back.
* Sale and Clearance items; customer can receive a store credit or exchange for a different size if available. Please allow two weeks to receive all exchanges.
Shipping is not refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all exchanges or refunds.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 188.8.131.523 or by email at email@example.com
Please ship all Returns items to this address:
VOILA par Andréanne – Returns
303-421 Mulvey Ave.
For your utmost protection, we do not retain your credit card information. If your credit card information is needed for a refund or exchange, you might receive a call from one of our loyal teammates to obtain the necessary information.
Designer's Notes: A beautiful indigenous loosely fitted tunic that adds colour and flare to your voila style. Our duo fabrics (lightweight Sorona and Bamboo Lycra) are a luxe combination that drapes like a dream and stays polished all day.
- Bamboo Lycra & Sorona Fabric
- Indigenous authentic design
- Detailed colour blocking pairings
Size & Fit:
- Fit: loose fit
- Slit on side seam
- Long sleeves
- Models shown are 5'9" wearing S & M
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold and on delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Materials: 90% Bamboo Viscose/ 10% LYCRA
Spirit of The North:
To the Inuit people the Polar Bear is regarded as the embodiment of the spirit of the North, an animal who possesses ancient wisdom. The Aboriginal Plains people used Eagle feathers in ceremonies as a symbol of respect and healing. David Albert, an Aboriginal Métis artist, captured the beauty and essence of both, using a Haida style in his design.